Welcome to TTC Jackson
The Tennessee Technology Center at Jackson (TTCJ) continues to serve as the premier provider for workforce development throughout its service area.
The Center fulfills this mission by:
- Providing competency-based training through traditional and distance learning instructional delivery systems of the highest quality that will qualify individuals for employment and/or advancement in jobs.
- Providing high quality training and retraining of employed workers.
- Providing high quality training that is economical and accessible to all residents, thereby contributing to the economic and community development of the TTCJ’s service area.
Vision Statement and Strategic Plan
The vision of the Tennessee Technology at Jackson is to be the recognized leader in work-force development an the first source of contact for acquiring the highest qualified and skilled workers.
This vision will be attained by:
- Being a working partner with area industry in providing training designed to meet the needs of the 21st century.
- Being supportive of students by providing them with the highest quality training opportunities.
- Being effective in providing students the knowledge, skills, and abilities to be successful.
- Assuring a positive, supportive learning environment in which every student can achieve their personal best, demonstrated by their performance.
- Working with other area educational institutions, especially the public schools, and Jackson State Community College, to provide seamless articulation of learning.
- Being supportive of faculty and staff and providing them with continuing opportunities to improve their professional expertise and excel in their work.
To view the 2010 - 2015 Strategic Plan Draft, please click below (word file).